Trouble With The Law?
Just Call Wall
Resources For Our Clients
- Our partner in affordable men’s addiction services: Acceptance Recovery Center
- Our partner in affordable women’s addiction services: Providence Recovery Place
- Therapy services: http://www.aboveandbeyondcounselingservices.com/
- Bail bond services: http://bailbondscherokee.com/
- Drug/alcohol/anger management evaluations: http://www.priceofaddiction.com/wp/
- Defensive driving classes: http://kennesawdrivingschool.com/
- Right to a criminal defense attorney: You have the right to a criminal defense attorney throughout your criminal proceedings.
- Right to a jury trial: In felony and serious misdemeanor cases, you have a right to a speedy, public jury trial. In other misdemeanor cases, you have a right to a trial with a judge. In any trial, you are presumed innocent and cannot be convicted unless the jury (or judge) is convinced of your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Right to confront witnesses: You have a right to confront and cross-examine all witnesses testifying against you in court. If witnesses do not want to appear in court, the state might dismiss your case.
- Right against self-incrimination: You have the right to remain silent and not incriminate yourself. You also have the right to testify on your own behalf. If you choose not to testify, the court cannot hold this against you.
- Right to produce evidence: You have the right to present evidence and to have the court issue a subpoena to bring into court all favorable witnesses and evidence at no cost to you.